Career And Job Advice Forums

Go Back   Career And Job Advice Forums > Main Categories - How To Become Somebody > Building, Trades & Labour

Building, Trades & Labour How To Become a Plumber, Car Mechanic, Electrician, Locksmith, Carpenter, Gas Installer, Bricklayer, Plasterer, Welder, Oil Rig Worker, Chimney Sweep, Window Cleaner and More

Career-Forums-Join-Now
More On Our Career Site

Old 12-16-2011, 04:25 AM

Quentin1 is on a distinguished road
Default Best Site For Training Courses

Hi. Do you know what the best site or sites out there for training courses? I just got out of school and I am still hungry to learn more. I already have a certification of sorts in electrical repair and basic computer hardware support but I want to go into more advanced subjects in these fields. I am also interested in learning plumbing since my grandfather, who raised me, is a plumber. I am looking to be an all-around handyman, someone whom the whole neighborhood knows and calls on whenever something’s wrong. Therefore courses like carpentry and masonry would also be beneficial. Are there sites that I can learn all these or at the very least sign up for courses? What are the best among all these sites? I can learn via the internet using modules but I prefer something which would get me some hands on experience. Also courses that give a certification of some kind would be great. Thank you so much and I hope someone can reply promptly to this query. Thanks.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:20 PM

Srjac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin1 View Post
Hi. Do you know what the best site or sites out there for training courses? I just got out of school and I am still hungry to learn more. I already have a certification of sorts in electrical repair and basic computer hardware support but I want to go into more advanced subjects in these fields. I am also interested in learning plumbing since my grandfather, who raised me, is a plumber. I am looking to be an all-around handyman, someone whom the whole neighborhood knows and calls on whenever something’s wrong. Therefore courses like carpentry and masonry would also be beneficial. Are there sites that I can learn all these or at the very least sign up for courses? What are the best among all these sites? I can learn via the internet using modules but I prefer something which would get me some hands on experience. Also courses that give a certification of some kind would be great. Thank you so much and I hope someone can reply promptly to this query. Thanks.
You may please browse this link and explore the possibility. You have a lot of choices. Please see that every course you do take that it is certified course. You may work also under apprenticeships association.
Plumbing Courses | UKs No. 1 Plumbing Course Training Centre

How to Become a Licensed Plumber
Old 12-21-2013, 05:24 AM

SusanWalker is on a distinguished road

You set the pace with online learning. Learn what you want, when you want, and practice with the instructor's files while you watch and listen.
Online video tutorials & training | lynda.com

ONLY THE BEST RESUMES GET NOTICED
Free Resume Assessment
Let them maximize your earning potential and land your dream job sooner with their expert resume critique
Old 08-30-2014, 08:22 AM

allenmartin22 is on a distinguished road

Before going for training it is essential to know your skill and fix your career path. Then it will be easy to search the specific training center. Career is the most vital thing in our life. A successful career is build by some people. But we can find several career advisers surrounding us but we have to choose a right one is the matter. We can go through the below one- Executive Coaching Services in Orlando Florida by ICF Member & Life Coach Regina Fasold