Do you want to contribute for HowToBecome.info?
If yes, then below are few guidelines that you should take into consideration when writing a guest post for us:
- The post should be relevant to our blog topics and general website audience.
- The post should be useful, informative, educational, etc.
- The post should be targeted at a British audience.
- The post should include images or screenshots.
- The post should be original and previously unpublished.
- The post should be in English with good grammar and spelling.
- The post should be with short paragraphs and bullet points.
- Do not submit advertisements or sales letters.
- Do not submit press releases.
- Do not submit keyword-stuffed posts.
- Do not submit very short posts.
- We do not care about tone or writing style.
- We do accept helpful and relevant links in posts ( not affiliate links)
- Include the link URL to your post, right after the text you would like to use as the anchor/link text.
Below are some of the topics in which we are interested in:
- Training, courses and development
- Career change
- Career choices
- Career advice
- CV and interview tips and advice
- Career development
- Job search
- Different professions and jobs
- Unemployment and employment
- Career and training events and news
- And more
You are more than welcome to write about your training courses or related products or services, just make it helpful, original and interesting to read.
Add your byline. Your bylines should be two to three sentences long and be explaining about you, your business, training course, company or service. You can include up to two links in your byline. Your byline will be published at the end of your post, but we will also add a short introduction at the beginning of the post and that will include your main link.
Most post we publish on our blog will be edited to some degree, we might change sentences, paragraphs, change and correct grammar and spelling, we might change titles, change openings or conclusions and add images and links. Although all the posts you submit are subject to our terms and conditions we would like to hear from you if you are not happy with our edits to your post or if you would like to change or add any information after the post has been published.
Before considering a guest post we would advise spending some time to look around on our site and read already published articles to get a better idea what our website is about and what type of information could benefit our readers.
If you have a written a guest post or have a post idea for us that you think would correspond or fit well, here is what you should do:
- Accept our editorial timeline. As our posts are planned week or more in advance and some posts might need extensive editing then it can take up to 2 weeks before your post is published and live on our site.
- Email your post or your post idea. You do not need to send us a finished article right away, if you have an idea or draft for your post then let us know so we can let you know if it is suitable for us or we can suggest some changes or direction.
- If you already have completed an article for us then please send it in by email, preferably in plain text format or word document, no HTML version is required. We will let you know if it was approved or if it needs revisions.
- Send us your images. Images or photos do not need to be taken by professional, however, they should be in reasonable quality and relevant to your post. Make sure that the images are royalty-free and you own the image or have right to use and distribute these images. If you are using photos of people, please be sure you have their permission.
- If you would like to submit a post, draft or post idea, or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to submit your personal story please read more about how to submit a personal story.
By submitting any content you must agree to these terms and conditions.
Thank you for getting involved with HowToBecome.info