Default Wood Crafts - Money In It?

How many people make wood crafts to sell? I love to make crafts and I'm thinking of trying to sell them on the side. I'm not sure where to start though. Do you think I should take pictures and try to sell them on some website online or perhaps try craft shows?

I think you should try both online and offline marketing. Joining craft shows will expose your craft to collectors and enthusiasts as well as displaying your items online.

Default Wood crafts

My neighbor sells wood crafts. He started offline and always included a tag with URL with the bird houses, or sometimes painted on them. Eventually he started selling them online too.

Sell your crafts online and offline. Create a site or a blog for your products or show them on your Facebook page. Join sites or forums that allow product marketing. It might take some work to see results, but you can't afford to miss what online marketing can possibly do for you. And yes, display your products in arts and crafts shows or trade fairs. Good luck!

What a great idea, selling crafts. I would try my hand at shows first to see if there is a general interest in the things you make. You can also try to sell them online - not sure how much that would cost though or really how you start.

Lots of sources and forums to sell your stuff. Lots of people said Ebay- sure, that's a source, but some don't like the fees associated, and handmade stuff tends to get undervalued.

Etsy.com is a ebay type place specifically for selling stuff by crafters- but it's slow trade at times. The fees are low though.

If the food craft you make is good quality you can sell it very well. One place to sell your craft is local craft shows or markets but there are some good websites online you can use to sell your handmade craft, sites like ArtFire, ArtFlock, DaWanda, Folksy, Icraft and many more.
    Earn Extra Supporting Artists and Charity

Make some extra money for Christmas - and discover a great way to add colour to your blog.

Hi,
    Whenever you are looking for a job, you need to make a good first impression on any employer. To do so, it is extremely important that you have a professionally written resume that outlines your capabilities, skills and experience in the best possible light. Usually, those applicants who submit a professional resume get an interview call within a few days in comparison with those who write their own! If you want to get employed as soon as possible, order a professional resume from Cheap Resume Writing Services!

I have found Cheap Resume Writing Services as a good source that also offers Free Resume Critique.

Thanks.

Thread Information