Default How To Become A Good Teacher

A good teacher is about more than academics. Every teacher must learn values and principles. Also, every teacher must set high standards. One teacher must know their children like the parents do. Good communication is most important thing in good relationship between the teacher and the students. What is your take on this one?

I don't think the best teachers try to act like parents. The roles are quite different snd shouldn't be confused, in my opinion at least. Fir me, the best teachers were those who were encouraging and consistent in their attitude.

The best teachers are those who know how to make learning effective by capturing the interest of the students. They know how to control their classroom without treating students poorly or unfairly. They are creative.

For me the best teachers are those who can inspire their students to learn more. The ones who bring out the best in their students and instill in them the motivation to achieve.

Being a good student in the past is a great contributor to being a good teacher in the future.

A good teacher should have a passion for teaching. He/she should have a a zeal to teach as well as learn. Teacher need to show a lot of patience and understanding of child psychology. Teacher should also have a good knowledge of the subject as well as the world around. After all these comes the effective communication skills. GOOD TEACHING: THE TOP TEN REQUIREMENTS This site has the complete information about the teaching career and what are the requirements for becoming a good teacher.

Default A Good Teacher

Once it had been said that for a student the teacher is like a second mother. Now it has been said that for a student the teacher is like a first mother. Why? It is because most of the children have a single Parent. And the student is at school most of his time. Both the parents work today so the students cling to the teacher. A good teacher must passionately love teaching, students and extra curricular activities. She should be a good counseler
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

The first step to earn respect as a good teacher is by being nice to them. Some sort of balance need to be attained. Also accept that some of your students may be having a bad day as well, and treat them the way you would want to be treated in such a situation.

Teacher is always great and famous in this world. Without teacher and teaching none can grow in their life. To be a good teacher, you should always try be positive thinking and mending your sight…student always says that teacher is a second god who show us path of life after our bearth.

A good teacher is one who is skilled with all fundamentals pertaining to the subject, but now days teaching beyond this.
    Many colleges and institutes have incorporated teaching courses in the art discipline. They provide adequate training to the aspirants.
    How to articulately communicate your ideas, how to manage students, latest coaching methods, everything is being taught.

Renowned colleges offering teaching colleges’ are:-

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
    Ramanujan College of Education, Harayana
    Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune

Being a good teacher in the pupils eyes can be a hard thing. You need to be commanding, as well as be patient and listen to what the pupils have to say. Having a good knowledge of the subject you teach is essential, and you need to be able to work with children well. It can get quite a stressful job at times, so having the character to persevere will make you a great teacher.
    Get Guaranteed Phone Contracts with No Hassle, No Fuss and No Quibble - 99% Approval

Hello Jovica i would completely agree with you that a good teacher is just more than the academics, according to me the teacher should be of high principles and values, the teacher should maintain a good relationship with their students. So that they can communicate well in the class.
    How to be a good teacher? - HowPoint

Default A Good Education Provider should be...

Hello, everybody have their own view points to take participate in discussion thats good and i agree with you all accordingly. In my educational career i just found that a a good teacher must be achiever means mostly students thoughts that a good teacher is more humble and always make students relax during their class and other educational activities but a good teacher must be achiever in a way that i always use to say that a student's exams are not actually student's exams its the way we percieve because the student's exam actually the teacher's achievement in reality.

Seven Principles of Good Teaching Practice

I read this above article found useful for this topic. Rest of the discussion was personal experience but what a good teacher can add value in educational system. it depends on the situation what he gain through or what he acheived and what his/her resume reflects to get noticed.

Must read: Good Teaching: The Top Ten Requirements

Most of the teacher failed to write their achievements in their resumes but i would suggest if you become certified teacher dont forget to consult your resume with Resume Expert.

Best of Luck

Thread Information