Default Opening a Bakery

My husband often talks of opening a bakery; he loves to bake and does a pretty decent job although he still has to learn cake decorating. Does anyone else here share his dream?

I think he should go for it. Cake decorating wouldn't be a major part of the work, right? He could easily learn that later, I'm sure. I'd love a chance to make cakes for a small business, but I don't think I could run a business.

Actually, I think cake decorating would be a major part of his business; people want decorated cakes all the time for weddings, birthdays, and other celebrations. He should probably get that down before thinking of opening a bakery.

Part of being an able entrepreneur is knowing what it is you want to do. I would say you husband has it in black and white so let him go in full swing and he can learn the decorating at a later time.

I support your husband's idea. Cause bakery is standard business. Its future is bright. carry on...

According to a private research firm, baked goods and bakeries were in the top 10 of fastest-growing industries for small businesses in 2010. So, if you're a skilled baker with entrepreneurial skills, opening a bakery may be a lucrative step. You'll also need to understand how to plan a startup and effectively run a company in order to generate enough revenue to stay in business and make a living. Read the following steps to learn how to open a bakery.

HOW TO PERFORM OPERATIONS

Cheap Resume Writing Services will help you stand out as the perfect candidate and best possible employee! They design resumes to get the attention of your potential employers.
    Send your resume here for Free assessment.
    Good Luck!

Thread Information