Default Flight Attendant Pay

How much do flight attendants get paid? It's a demanding job and you have to be away from your family a lot, so I would think it'd be good pay.

I'm not sure exactly how much they get, but there are lots of extra things that boost the pay. Apart from free flights they get money for expenses while away, and some kind of allowance for the inconvenience of being away from home.

I'm not sure either, but I did a quick research and the average annual salary for flight attendants is around 30,000 EUR. In the United States, the length of work experience is also a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    How much do flight attendants get paid? It's a demanding job and you have to be away from your family a lot, so I would think it'd be good pay.
    The fact that it is a demanding job is not enough reason to guarantee a good pay but I think flight attendants earn fairly well. A lot of these come from travel allowances

Quote Originally Posted by Geniei View Post
    I'm not sure exactly how much they get, but there are lots of extra things that boost the pay. Apart from free flights they get money for expenses while away, and some kind of allowance for the inconvenience of being away from home.
    The average annual salary for Flight attendant is :
    Salary £12,822 - £28,383
    Bonus £494.35 - £7,000
    Commission £1,000 - £1,750
    Total Pay (?) £14,283 - £30,521
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

I worked as a crew scheduler for a commuter airline in the US, at the end of the month the flight attendants made about minimum wage, pay works differently when you are on reserve (just sitting and waiting for a flight), and for most flights you will not be paid during the time you are stuck in a hotel overnight. Mainline FAs probably make more, but it is not as glamorous as some think.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
    http://www.questionstoaskduringaninterview.net

Going on my 4th year I can say that it has everything to do with how long you have been on the job. In my case roughly 30K after bonuses and all. The Sr. attendants make more but I can not say for sure. I also know that it depends on who you are with.
    Airports in Kent. Low cost flights to over 300 holiday destinations, skip the ques, delays and chaos at Heathrow next year and connect your flights from Kent airport. Only 1 hour away from London by train. Kent airport new flights from UK to Schiphol, Amsterdam where you get cheaper connecting international flights.

Starting pay for Flight Attendants is: $15.91 ( per flight hour)

After 6 months: $17.05 (per flight hour)

After one year: $18.77 (per flight hour)

-Source: FLIGHT ATTENDANT SALARY SCALE - Flight Attendant Jobs | Indeed.com

I have found Cheap Resume Writing Services as a good source that also offers Free Resume Critique.

Thanks.

The fact that it is a demanding job is not enough here reason to guarantee a good pay but I think flight attendants earn fairly well. A lot of more come from travel allowances

Thread Information