Thread: Keep An Eye Out

Default Keep An Eye Out

The buses in my area are advertising for drivers, using the outside of the bus to attract attention to this opportunity. It says they'll train people up if needed, which is a definite bonus in my opinion.

So it's worth watching out for job postings, as they may pop up in strange places!

I always keep my eye out because trust me, not many people do this. I think we are somehow caught up by events or are too busy in our current jobs to even start looking elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniei View Post
    The buses in my area are advertising for drivers, using the outside of the bus to attract attention to this opportunity. It says they'll train people up if needed, which is a definite bonus in my opinion.

So it's worth watching out for job postings, as they may pop up in strange places!
    The good drivers with clean records will bed always in demand. But nothing is assurd if your competency is not assured that is Fitness certificate of your mental and physical health, a clean record without criminal cases pending, a driver's licence and sober habits without vices guaranties a driver to find job anywhere and at any time.
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

Does your company have a specific driver policy that you review with newly hired employees, as well as all employees annually? If not, you are missing out on one of best risk management tools available to you. Having an official, written driver policy shows your insurer that you take the issue very seriously, considering the fact that you are entrusting an employee with a multi-ton moving object with your name on it. Most importantly, it can help reduce claims and keep safety on the minds of your drivers. In any case, with the impending hard market starting to creep in, any risk management strategies that you can put into place will go a long way in controlling premium increases.
    http://www.thomasgregory.com/the-res...driver-policy/
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

Thread Information