Default Education for Small and Large Animal Vets

I know that there are veterinarians for small and large animals but I'm curious about what the training and education that go into the two fields. Is the education quite different for both small and large animals or could somebody become a veterinarian for both groups of animals quite easily?

It is just like dealing with small children and adults... So I guess there is no separate training for large and small animals.

t is just like dealing with small children and adults... So I guess there is no separate training for large and small animals
    A vet is basically an animal doctor. Like doctors, vets SPECIALIZE. You wouldn't want a gynecologist operating on your eyeball now, would you?
    Drifting in the sea of life

Quote Originally Posted by shenae View Post
    I know that there are veterinarians for small and large animals but I'm curious about what the training and education that go into the two fields. Is the education quite different for both small and large animals or could somebody become a veterinarian for both groups of animals quite easily?
    To be a veterinary doctor you need to do your college in zoology and three years professional course You may click this link :
    Exotic Pet Vet Birmingham, West Midlands Vet, Exotic Pets, Tortoise, Snake, Bird | www.manorvets.co.uk

You may do the internship , fo this purpose please click : Massey University Veterinary Teaching Hospital
    You may get complete information
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

Thread Information