Default Best Language To Learn

I am trying to find out what the best language is to learn. If you want to get a high paying job in London, what second language will get you there?

Default Spanish or Indian

I would either learn Spanish or Hindi, which is spoken in India. It seems like both of these groups have a large population in London, so knowing those languages would set you apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
    I am trying to find out what the best language is to learn. If you want to get a high paying job in London, what second language will get you there?
    It depends upon what career you are pusuing for. If you like to be a tourist guide, marketing, Video games testing, symultanious interpretation, translation then better learn european languages or Arabic. You yourself will have to make up your mind to choose either Spanish or Hindi.
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

Default European Languages Or Chinese

I did a course for German, but that was mostly bcoz I am frm Civil engg and there were some gud colleges in germany that where offering me scholarship. I find French very good, especially if u r planning fr higher studies in management.

These days Mandarin IS THE language to learn with China growing and it is very probable that we will have to deal with a chinese guy in our lifetime.

Thumbs up

Yes, I find French very good.
    Because it is the second language in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by alhufian View Post
    Yes, I find French very good.
    Because it is the second language in the world today.
    Can you tell me where you find?

Got to be English ain't it.

Really, it depends on what career you want and even where you want to live. Beside knowing English I think it is best to learn either French or Spanish. Or even Chinese.

I would go for Spanish however a lot of people who have jobs in London can only speak one language so I don't think it will affect your chances that much of landing the job. You could go for German/French too or even Chinese. If you choose one, there are great sites online that will walk you through it for free.
    Get Guaranteed Phone Contracts with No Hassle, No Fuss and No Quibble - 99% Approval

Chinese is the best language to learn for job employments. And of course, everyone should know english, I learn language by classic literature and classic autors like mark twain

Thread Information