Default Do You Enjoy Driving?

I could not do a job where I had to drive a lot because I hate traffic. I get a bit to angry at other drivers. Do you need to enjoy driving to have a job that involves a lot of driving, or just be a calm person?

I love to drive but only in areas I don't have to deal with much traffic. The traffic is the part that bugs me but driving itself can be quite relaxing. I feel like if I did it for a job I would get sick of it though.

I don't know, but I heard truck drivers make quite good money and there are always jobs for them. I considered that as an option at one point of my life after I heard someone opened up his own business after driving trucks / lorries for 5 years. But my license was err, messed up so I couldn't do that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
    I could not do a job where I had to drive a lot because I hate traffic. I get a bit to angry at other drivers. Do you need to enjoy driving to have a job that involves a lot of driving, or just be a calm person?
    Driving is a talent. All are not taken by it. Some have a natural handicap against the crowd while they drive. Some get simply nervous or angry when they see the crowd or the heavy traffic.So one must avoid driving for the safety of the self and that of the public.
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

I think you generally need to be predisposed to driving as well as being a calm person. Driving can be extremely aggravating at times and if you're driving all day then you need to keep a firm hold on your temper.

More than anything I'd say that professional drivers need to be patient. Sometimes traffic will just stop and there is nothing you can do about it. Luckily, patience can be learned so if you're interested in becoming a professional driver I'd suggest you learn how to calm down and become more patient.

I enjoy driving very much and I always choose long but quiet and traffic free roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawfique View Post
    I enjoy driving very much and I always choose long but quiet and traffic free roads.

Same here, I love driving too. Actually, when I visit Springfield I started looking for a dealership to assist me in finding a better car. Eventually, it was difficult to reduce my options since I did not know anybody in the region. I wound up finding a great site that showed me the very best car dealerships in town. I was really impressed with the service I got when I arrived. Within Dodge Chrysler Jeep you will definitely get one of the best automobile buying experience achievable.

I also enjoy driving so much and I always choosing short cuts, as I hate traffic.

Thumbs up

Yes, I enjoy to drive trucks.

I enjoy driving but hate traffic!

Quote Originally Posted by pavle View Post
    I enjoy driving but hate traffic!
    Haha same, I think everyone does! I got my drivers license a few years back and at first I was a bit nervous going out on the road alone, even though I know everything. However, over time I got used to it and do enjoy driving around places, especially on holiday to see the scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Haha same, I think everyone does! I got my drivers license a few years back and at first I was a bit nervous going out on the road alone, even though I know everything. However, over time I got used to it and do enjoy driving around places, especially on holiday to see the scenery.
    I too was quite nervous too when starting out and got my dad to accompany me on my first few drives to make sure I was doing everything. As my confidence built up I began to do favors for people like pick people up and drop them off etc...
    Get Guaranteed Phone Contracts with No Hassle, No Fuss and No Quibble - 99% Approval

I enjoy it in the sense that it allows me to travel from one place to another a lot quicker and easier than are other transport (most of the time). Getting caught in traffic jams is really annoying, and I always make sure to tune into the radio so I know if there is a hold up on the route I'm going.

Nowadays, driving is must during job, either it is in your job description or not. Employers are looking for those candidates who are Certified Driving License. Those who have the CDL, may have better chances to win the job rather than others. I will encourage all of you to make driving your habbit.
    Employement opportunities are also depend on your resume. How do you mention your job skills at your resume. Cheap Resume Writing Services is the best site that offers resume writing services at very low cost. They write resumes according to your industry, past experience and future job opportunities.

Thread Information