Default Becoming A Professional Athlete

I know most of us train and jog in the morning but there are those that do this not only to stay fit but also make careers out of it.

What does one need to make it as a professional athlete? I am thinking to be able to be able to stick to those strict athlete schedules, you need to first like what you do and have a talent as well.

To become professional athlete you need to start quite young, if you are in your late twenties or even thirties and one day you wake up and decide to become a professional athlete then chances of you succeeding are very slim indeed. Normal route to become a professional athlete starts at school when your sport talent is discovered and you will be trained and developed, I can not really think of any sports that you can take up at the professional lever later in life.
    Euro trains travel from Ebbsfleet to Paris and Europe. Drive and park at Ebbsfleet for trains from the UK to international locations in Europe, such as France, Belgium, Netherlands and many sunny holiday destinations across Europe Ebbsfleet Europe - Ebbsfleet Local Directory

Quote Originally Posted by James1 View Post
    To become professional athlete you need to start quite young, if you are in your late twenties or even thirties and one day you wake up and decide to become a professional athlete then chances of you succeeding are very slim indeed. Normal route to become a professional athlete starts at school when your sport talent is discovered and you will be trained and developed, I can not really think of any sports that you can take up at the professional lever later in life.
    This is pretty much it actually. Footballer etc... are always recruited when they are 16/17 etc..., very few are brought into the pro game after they turn 20. Most are scouted in school, and that goes for most sports. You never know though, if you are really good at something you might succeed at it.

It depends exactly what you want to be. Footballers start early with most sports. It all depends on how fit you are, but to compete with 18/19 y/o athletes it's going to be difficult obviously, thats how most people fail at it. Some sports you may succeed in, it depends on how determined you are.

The first thing you must do to become a professional athlete is to be talented in the sport you are choosing. Training starts in middle school/high school grades and is constant daily. You have to commit yourself daily to get workouts in and make time for study.

You have to be very hard working and determined to be a professional athlete.

You will have to be mentally and physically strong.

I know many athlets in Martial Arts whose has started training in older age(19 yo) it depends on specific discipline.

Hello channet becoming a professional athlete needs a proper training, proper level of guidance and then fitness training after that the person needs a strong determination and focus. So it is more better that we start from an early age.
    How to become a professional athlete? - HowPoint

It feels so nice dear to see your attention towards athlete and a career in this. Many few people think about this. It is good my dear. But for this we need a coach because a coach will show you the right path and give you right suggestion. The need of a coach in making career is most important. So I will suggest you to find a good coach and them put forward your step towards your career.

Thread Information