Exclamation How To Become An Electrician

I was hoping you could tell me how to become an electrician. My father was one but he passed away during my teens and all I ever learned from him were the basics of the craft. I took a couple of courses but the numerical theory of the subject escapes me. I wish to know if there are any schools in Manchester that can further augment my knowledge. Or if there are any short vocational courses I could take. I have asked around for mentors but its either their full, or they won't accept my meagre qualifications. I am more than capable of doing basic household stuff but I wish to extend my knowledge in order to apply to companies and such. I also plan to work abroad, so any certification which may allow me to do so would be very helpful. I am quite slow at math though so any courses in that area that can help me improve would be great. Thank you and I hope you can reply to this query as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I was hoping you could tell me how to become an electrician. My father was one but he passed away during my teens and all I ever learned from him were the basics of the craft. I took a couple of courses but the numerical theory of the subject escapes me. I wish to know if there are any schools in Manchester that can further augment my knowledge. Or if there are any short vocational courses I could take. I have asked around for mentors but its either their full, or they won't accept my meagre qualifications. I am more than capable of doing basic household stuff but I wish to extend my knowledge in order to apply to companies and such. I also plan to work abroad, so any certification which may allow me to do so would be very helpful. I am quite slow at math though so any courses in that area that can help me improve would be great. Thank you and I hope you can reply to this query as soon as possible.

You may kindly enquire at Erudite Training Ltd in Manchester Its a company, specialized to train professional, friendly Electricians.It is nationally recognised for its electrical training Programs. You may enquire at :
    Erudite Training Ltd
    62 Turner Lane
    Ashton-Under-Lyne
    Lancashire
    OL6 8LP
    Tel: 0161 425 7996
    0800 311 2151
    Email: [email protected]

Today finding the vocational training courses is not that much hard. You may fond out through internet. Sometimes if you are lucky enough to find a job as an associate with someone in constuction companies it would be ideal. To begin with you may search for volunteery work for sometime and learn and update your skill in moderen technology in the application of electical hardware.

Wishing you best of luck
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

I'd suggest that you get in contact with your local electricians union or guild and ask if they have any electricians that would be willing to take on an apprentice.

If you're looking to upgrade your math skills I would recommend you look at any community colleges in your area and see what math programs they have. It's definitely important that you have a solid grasp of algebra as an electrician.

Good luck!

If you're technically adept and interested in providing a service that helps the modern world go round, consider becoming an electrician. Licensed, or master, electricians are highly-trained technicians whose responsibilities include everything from replacing an electrical outlet to wiring a newly-constructed house or building. This article provides information on the work of an electrician, the educational and training requirements for becoming an electrician, and how to get your license.
    3 Ways to Become a Licensed Electrician - wikiHow
    ONLY THE BEST RESUMES GET NOTICED
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

Quote Originally Posted by tradesguy View Post
    I'd suggest that you get in contact with your local electricians union or guild and ask if they have any electricians that would be willing to take on an apprentice.

If you're looking to upgrade your math skills I would recommend you look at any community colleges in your area and see what math programs they have. It's definitely important that you have a solid grasp of algebra as an electrician.

Good luck!
    Yes off course contact with a local electrician would be more better you can get better way and better practical knowledge regarding your electric errors.

Thread Information