Exclamation Online Jobs At Home Without Any Investment?

Do you know of any online jobs that doesn't require any investment? My kid brother just dropped out of school and is just loafing around the house. He is like just glued to the computer 24/7, playing games, surfing the net and chatting with girls. I want him to use that time and his interest to find something that can help him regain self-esteem as well as become productive. Growing up, I noticed that he was very good at writing. I often find files of his work, and he's very good at writing short stories and poetry. Do you know of any sites that pay for this sort of thing? Are freelance writing jobs online a good source of income and experience? I have entered several of his pieces in online competitions and 1 short story actually won. I am still waiting for him to receive the check and be surprised. He is that good. Please help me get him a job. I know he maintains a blog, so is there any way he can earn income from that? Thank you very much.

Default dirmahajon

Please send me more details via my email ID : arunsharma842762 @yahoo.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy5 View Post
    Do you know of any online jobs that doesn't require any investment? My kid brother just dropped out of school and is just loafing around the house. He is like just glued to the computer 24/7, playing games, surfing the net and chatting with girls. I want him to use that time and his interest to find something that can help him regain self-esteem as well as become productive. Growing up, I noticed that he was very good at writing. I often find files of his work, and he's very good at writing short stories and poetry. Do you know of any sites that pay for this sort of thing? Are freelance writing jobs online a good source of income and experience? I have entered several of his pieces in online competitions and 1 short story actually won. I am still waiting for him to receive the check and be surprised. He is that good. Please help me get him a job. I know he maintains a blog, so is there any way he can earn income from that? Thank you very much.
    If he has a blog, its so much easy to make money by writing creative articles and run the Google ads. Above all if he signs up to Microworkers - work & earn or offer a micro job, he can make plenty of money by writing articles on his bolg, by participating in Facebood like, Tweeting in the Twitter and so on. He can hav e a lot of fun by participating in the discussions and doing the tasks in Http://www.Mylot.com. Good luck
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

Yes, If he has a blog then he can apply for Google adsense which is also best way to earn money online .

I agree with the blog idea, I have a few blogs and while I'm certainly not a millionaire, they do provide a bit of income. Pick a subject he enjoys, if he likes talking to girls a dating blog could be an idea.

There are also lots of people who will pay for good quality content, sites like Odesk and Freelancer have lots of jobs of them.

You don't need investments to earn online, what you need is the determination to work and willingness to work hard and spend time working. There are a lot of job hosting sites where you can post your information and skills.

Just a correction, when you say investment its Business. So when you said home "jobs" it means work and not a business. It clearly means that home jobs doesn't need investments (financial that is.)

Well, if your brother is as good writer as you say he is and he already have a blog and lot of time on his hands then he can make some money blogging. If he would keep posting 2-3 articles a day and just keep promoting his blog doing quest post and article submissions to article directories and then monetize his blog with adsense or affiliate offerings related to his niche. Yes, he can try to get some online writing jobs as well but building his own blog would be lot better as he would build a real asset and can earn money form it passively for years to come.

Default opinion

You can try your skills in freelance writing. This is the best way to earn good money without investment. Make search on the internet and you will find out many offers. Do you know that essaywriters offers unique opportunity? Writer should add to login combination_777 (underscore triple seven) and then applicant's first earnings will be doubled.

If he is so good in writing then he can earn money easily. Content and creative writing jobs are available with no investment.

It is possible to earn money online with zero investment.

You can start off with some GPT sites, these sites do not require you to invest anything.

I suggest you to offer services on Fiverr and Peopleperhour. These sites are very good and can be really good for newbies.

You can also try GPT sites like seth has mentioned.

You can work from home online with us today! We present you with carefully selected offers, we get paid a commission for referring you to these advertisers. We simply pass this commission back to you as cash. It is really easy money, sign up and see for yourself.

Paid Offers - The Easy Way To Earn Money!

For expert advise:
    support@cheapresumewritingservices.net
    1-866-821-8819 ext.34
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

You can try freelancing, but you need to learn first. You can learn courses from Udemy there's are lot of paid and free courses.

Writing is a great way to make money online. There are a lot of sites that pay good money for good content. Blogging can be a little hard in the beginning, but it can definitely get you really good income down the line.

Thread Information