Default Does It Help To Have A Degree?

I never understood having a degree in writing if you can show someone you are good at it. I myself do have minor classes I have taken but no full out degree or anything in the field of writing. I am not looking to be in media journalism or anything. I just want to be a published author and get some work on some major blogs online.

Does it make a difference to have a degree for writing or not?

If you are looking to become a freelance writer, I don`t think a degree matters all that much. It`s the quality of your work that matters most.

Freelancers don't need a degree but it is hard to find solid paying work. You will have to work up through a publication to earn your reputation and show you can write.
    Chirii Romani in UK. Anunturi cu camere, studio flat-uri si case de inchiriat pentru romanii din Anglia si Marea Britanie. Chirie si cazare ieftina, cu sau fara depozit.

Locuri de munca in Londra, UK. Anunturi cu joburi in constructii, hoteluri, restaurante, fabrici, depozite, ospatari, soferi, cameriste, ingrijire batrani pentru romanii din Anglia, Marea Britanie

Thread Information