Default Is There Any Work To Be Had In The Feline Niche?

I see dog trainers, dog groomers, dog walkers...
    But I never see anything for cats! As a cat person myself, I have always wanted to work with them and make a living there. The only think I could think of outside of the medical field for cats is breeding and I am pretty sure you need permits for that.

Is there any work outside of the standard medical field or breeding for people looking to work with cats?

You could post a job offer for taking care of cats when their owners go on vacation. You would be required to check up on the animals daily, feed them, maybe even play with them and make sure everything is alright.

Cat sitters as mentioned above is an option. You can also offer cat bathing and grooming. Not many places offer that but it is something that would be a great option for people who like clean and tidy cats.

General cat grooming isn't something people care to get into because most cats are not comfortable enough with strangers to receive a bath.
    However, if you feel you know how to handle them without getting hurt or them hurting you, it is something you can look in to.
    Quality lace front wigs for Women, Fast and Free Shipping,

Thread Information