Default Uber Ready Toyota Prius

I got a Toyota Prius, new shape, got it from my brother. First I thought it was the ugliest car I have ever seen but to my astonishment, it drives so nice, it is so comfortable and so good on fuel. I have listed it on Gumtree for sale, although I like it, it just doesn't look right. So, I am getting these calls from Gumtree, Uber drivers, want to rent the car out, they keep asking if the Prius is Uber ready, is it PCO registered and so on. So I got some ideas now. First, get the car Uber ready, whatever it means and start renting it out or become an Uber driver myself. So I got 2 questions. How do I get my Prius Uber ready and how do I become an Uber driver, do I just download the app and that's it? I have a friend from Europe, that is what he did, downloaded the app and he was good to go.

We have just posted an article on our blog How To Become An Uber Driver It gives you a detailed overview of what is required to become an Uber driver and the costs associated with it. In the UK the private hire industry is heavily regulated so unfortunately there is a bit more to it than just downloading the Uber app.
    Find Out How To Become Absolutely Anybody!
    Visit also other sections of this fast growing career website Career Blog - UK Training Course Directory

Uber ready means nothing more than the car is registered with the Public Carriage Office, it means it has valid PCO licence and has MOT, less than six months old and that is it. To get a PCO licence for your car you just need to book a vehicle inspection in one of the NSL inspection sites and take the documents that they required, like:
    • V5c DVLA Vehicle Registration Document
    • Hire and reward insurance certificate
    • MOT certificate that is issued within the last 14 days
    • Vehicle modification documents if applicable

Your car can't be more than 5 years old but as you said that your car is a new Prius then you will be alright. The PCO licence will cost you £100 and is valid for a year. Then you have to do it all over again. Once your car has a PCO licence then it is Uber ready or it is ready for all the minicab companies you want to work for or you can rent your Prius out for Uber drivers if you wish to do so.

I think you have to apply through the app and see what happens. They won't just let you get started with the app without proof of who you are, what you drive, and a background check to see how your driving record is.
    Chirii Romani in UK. Anunturi cu camere, studio flat-uri si case de inchiriat pentru romanii din Anglia si Marea Britanie. Chirie si cazare ieftina, cu sau fara depozit.

Locuri de munca in Londra, UK. Anunturi cu joburi in constructii, hoteluri, restaurante, fabrici, depozite, ospatari, soferi, cameriste, ingrijire batrani pentru romanii din Anglia, Marea Britanie

Apply and go from there. Jobs like these tend not to have a set way of getting hired. Someone people get in via recommendation, others through the app, some simply because they know someone.
    • Feeling demotivated and not being appreciate at work?
    • Does nobody understand you or acknowloedge your hardwork?
    • Can't find a secure place to vent out all your stress?

Refresh yourself with an acessible platform right from your computer. It's time to refuel yourself and get the inspiration you need to topple down obstacles and reach your full potential.
    Your personal host will be there to support and give you the motivation that you need. Check their project out in indiegogo and support them in a secure way, Money back guarantee.
    https://igg.me/at/wellcalmmaster

A lot of people who work for Uber or Lyft tend to just be approved fairly quickly if their driving record is clean and they own a reliable car. Just be sure you get insurance as they do not cover much of anything!

Thread Information