Default Uber UK Contact Number And Email

Uber address and contact details in UK, like phone number and email address, where can I find these? I have been searching high and low for Uber contact information and I can't find it. How come that company that size and I can't find their customer service number or any phone number in that matter. But maybe it just me, I am sure someone has their number so could you please kindly post it here? I am toying with the idea of becoming an Uber driver and I want to make some enquiries. Thank You

Default 5 Ways To Contact UBER

Contact number for Uber, seriously

Apparently, there are 5 ways to contact Uber. Check out on Uber websites what are these 5 ways to contact them and see if that is any help, https://www.uber.com/info/5-ways-to-...Uber-for-help/ I hope you can understand that I am being sarcastic here.

The only way you can contact uber is through their web app. Whether you are a rider or an Uber partner there is an option in both apps to contact uber. If you are an Uber driver then go to your Account and then go to Help and then it gives you a lot of options for what you want to contact them about. If you cant find the suitable option for your query or you have some general question then click More and then go to - Cant find the answer to your question. However, once you have managed to contact them, do not expect much help as they will usually send you an automated response. In order to talk to a person, you really need to escalate your query. That still won't guarantee that you get any help tho. If you are looking for an Uber contact number then stop as there isn't any.

As mentioned, you have to use the app.

A lot of businesses like this are not easy to contact on higher levels because they would be getting contacted all the time. I am not sure what the odds are of you speaking with upper management but start with using the app.

Thread Information