Default How To Become A Team Leader?

I operate in an economic phone call centre setting. operated in various duties in this sector for previous 5 years.

I'm 30 weird currently and also wish to reach the following degree currently.

exactly how could I prepare myself to come to be a TL? as well as exactly what does this duty require?

You have to prove yourself as a team player before you can become a leader. A leader is essentially like a manager of people. You have to make sure you get your work done but that they too are getting their work done.

If you want to become a team leader in any job, you will have to keep few basic qualities. See Important Point below :

1. Get to know your team
    2. Communication should be good for your junior and senior
    3. Lead by your behaviour and work then you can set your example for others
    4. Reward the good and learn from the bad
    5. Trust your team
    6. Decision maker
    7. Be Positive yourself
    8. Enjoy your job
    HCSL Insurance

Here are the tips to be a good leader:

1. you do not need to score to show you are the leader. Why???? because being a leader means your teammates respect you in what you do in the court. it can be defense, hustle, and passing.

2. make sure you help the team in winning. take good shots. don't shoot the ball if you know there is a better shot for your teammate.

3. always be the first one in practice and the last one to leave. that will also help you master your skills and you will gain respect from your teammates.

4. always make your teammates better. make good passes, teach them strategy while in the court.

5. And the best advice is, be good inside and outside the court. you must show your teammates that even outside the court you are responsible.
    I`ve found a good website about leadership https://bumblephone.com/category/lea...vs-management/ check it!

Thread Information