Default Easiest Way To Be A Driver?

I am amused at having to admit that at 27, I am still not able to drive at all. It gets awkward when I am with my friends and they are all talking about 'car jargon.'

I want to go to a driving school and I was just wondering, is it important that I train using a small car or a lorry?

Quote Originally Posted by hanbanz View Post
    I am amused at having to admit that at 27, I am still not able to drive at all. It gets awkward when I am with my friends and they are all talking about 'car jargon.'

I want to go to a driving school and I was just wondering, is it important that I train using a small car or a lorry?
    It depends on your physical and mental fitness. If you are darring then opt for lorry driving licence. You yourself has to decice. If you opt for lorry driving then you stand a good chance to secure good job and higher scale salary
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hanbanz View Post

I am quite sure you need regular driving licence first before you can train as a lorry driver, maybe even few year of driving experience. And yes, if you then decide to become a LGV or HGV driver, then it is essential that your training includes driving lorry.

If you want part-time work only when school is in session, becoming a school bus driver may be the ideal job. To get a school bus driver's license in the US, you must obtain a commercial driver's license (CDL) in your state. You must also meet state eligibility requirements to get school bus (S) and passenger (P) endorsements.

How to Get a School Bus Driver's License

Before you forward your resume to an employeer, send it to Cheap Resume Writing Services for Free Resume Critique. They also provide resume writing at low cost.

I don't think that driving would be easier as we think. It need lots of determination and attentive towards our practice, I am 29 and still not able to drive my car in a proper way I used to learn driving from a experience driver. So it's better to go for a driving training school then assume to drive any car or lorry.

My brother in Law recently went through training with First at Bolton and the training is roughly as described above. Although First assign a 'Mentor driver' to you for a week who you go out with for around a week then you go out route learning for a week before doing a final shift with your mentor.
    vision is mission

I agree with you on this point. Driving especially for a job has got to be harder than we think. First of all, you will be in that seat for 8 hours with a few breaks (I would hope). If you get sleepy driving you could really hurt your passengers and the company if you wreck. I would think that your driving record must be spotless in order to get on with that kind of job.

Thread Information