Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think that being a volunteer in homes for the disabled is a noble choice. It's not that popular job but can bring you a lot of fulfilment.

Check out this website Job Monkey, they have a lot of cool jobs and unique career that you might like. JobMonkey’s Comprehensive Job Guide - The Coolest Jobs On Earth.

Default Intelligence Officer

Become an Intelligence Officer. Make an application with MI5 and MI6 and become an agent. They do recruit every now and then, you just need a British passport and university degree. I must warn you tho that the recruiting and vetting itself will take almost half a year as they really need to check everything about you and wants you have accepted you cant really tell your friends and family either what you do. So tell your family then that you are a lawyer and they'll be happy that you made a choice they wanted you to make.

Default Chicken Sexer

Chicken sexer - I need to say no more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is what Google thinks that the cool jobs are

1. Delivery Driver.
    2. Bill Collector.
    3. Garbage Collector.
    4. Security Guard.
    5. Bartender.
    6. School Bus Driver.
    7. Real Estate Broker.
    8. Oil Rig Worker.

Ms Savannah, first of all, you need to know who you are and what you want, to figure out which path to walk. We all pass through this stage in our lives where we are uncertain of the things we want to do. From my experience, when I was at the deciding stage what career I would like to get, first I asked myself these questions: What kind of life I will have after 5 years?; What are the things I would like to do every day? What are my skills, hobbies, and my traits that I could develop to get rich.

Assess yourself, know who you are, identify what life you wanted to have, and the answer will be tailored - fit to which career you will have. Good luck!

I suggest getting a job that you really like that is in line with your passion. What are your hobbies? What do you enjoy doing? If you enjoy working with numbers, get a job as an accountant or cashier. That way if you enjoy what you're doing, it won't feel like work. Also, I would suggest entrepreneurship, working for yourself.

Why do not consider becoming a software programmer. They get big salaries and their job is very interesting and compelling

Hi!
    I recommend you to choose one of these jobs
    1. Materials Scientist (Research and study substances at the atomic and molecular levels and the ways in which substances react with one another, use knowledge to develop new and improved products.) Average annual salary: $94,350
    2.Mathematician (Conduct research in fundamental mathematics or in application of mathematical techniques to science, management, and other fields; solve problems in various fields using mathematical methods.) Average annual salary: $104,350
    3.Geographer (Study the nature and use of areas of Earth's surface, conduct research on physical aspects of a region, and conduct research on the spatial implications of human activities within a given area.) Average annual salary: $75,610
    4. Astronomer (Observe, research, and analyze astronomical phenomena to increase basic knowledge or apply such information to practical problems.) Average annual salary: $107,140

You can become a youtuber or a blogger

Actors, authors, lawyers, doctors, teachers, athletes – these are all highly visible jobs that a get a lot of notice and respect. But the people performing these jobs couldn't accomplish their tasks without the help of those working behind the scenes. From makeup artists to proofreaders, these hidden jobs are often not as specialized, and don't require the same training or education, but are still a very important part of the world around us.

this job will be a lot of fun.

News Photographer :-

News photographers need to be technically-inclined as well as able to utilize a balanced creative side. Their main job task is to preserve images of events and daily happenings that visually tell a story. Their work environment varies depending on their field of speciality ....

Thread Information