Default Is There Any Way To Earn Making Custom Jewellery?

I make my own jewellery. It is mostly charm bracelets and necklaces, some earrings. I do a bit of anything and everything. I use quality metals and such. I started selling some items on etsy last year and while I do get sales, they are not nearly as good as I had hoped they would be. I have a decent amount of items to move. Is there any other way to sell my items? Maybe another site other than etsy that would work better for me?
    Quality lace front wigs for Women, Fast and Free Shipping,

You have to find what works best for you. I would say sue something like Etsy to start you out. If you go right in on opening an online shop, it won't do very well.

I agree. You want to start somewhere that is well established. You can make a shop on Etsy like mentioned and once you have reviews and feedback, you can redirect people to your own shop by including business cards with your website address on it.

You can earn a lot but you have to be willing to invest. Jewelry designers who sell their work on TV tend to make the most. Ideally, you want to start up a brand for yourself and make sure what you are making is worth the air time on TV.
    Soccer Socks Youth - The high-quality youth soccer socks are the must-have item for footballers. These elegant stocking over knees socks are designed to keep sweat off of your skin when you’re walking outsides and as it’ll ideal your knee while you are playing football and it comes to you. Knee High Athletic Socks Wholesale, Bulk Athletic Socks Striped - Yhao - These knee high athletic socks striped are fashionable Perfect for football, basketball, volleyball and rugby.

Thread Information