Default How To Start A Security Guard Company?

Hi, I need help starting my own security guard company. My brother approached me the other day. He has been in the security business for going on a decade now. He started as a guard and worked his way to being one of his companies' top guys. He proposed that since I recently got a nice sum of money from my stock investments, now would be the perfect time to start a security guard company. He said he had all the contacts necessary as well as the knowledge to make it work. I trust my brother implicitly, but I would really like more information before undertaking any business venture. What do I need to start my own security guard company? How much capital would it usually take? Can I get contracts immediately or do I have to spend much time setting up the organization and training my personnel? Is it wise to start a security company given today's economy? I am very interested in this and really want to have the knowledge necessary to make it work. Thank you so much.

Ronald

Default security guard company

Foe me my dear before anything else that you go further on your plan you should know how to start and how to handle it , it could be better if you have a past experienced like your brother because it's really a big help for you to make plan and start your own security guard company....I swear if you ask also some of your friend may be you can get same suggestion as what I've given to you...You can do it!

Default security guard company

I want to be mad but forget it I don't want to stress myself because of what happen if you don't mind i can tell you this because I gave my suggestion already but because of my net connection all words that I wrote had gone so quickly as what I've written you must have to gain experience like your brother to know the exact system on how to handle one good security guard company...get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Hi, I need help starting my own security guard company. My brother approached me the other day. He has been in the security business for going on a decade now. He started as a guard and worked his way to being one of his companies' top guys. He proposed that since I recently got a nice sum of money from my stock investments, now would be the perfect time to start a security guard company. He said he had all the contacts necessary as well as the knowledge to make it work. I trust my brother implicitly, but I would really like more information before undertaking any business venture. What do I need to start my own security guard company? How much capital would it usually take? Can I get contracts immediately or do I have to spend much time setting up the organization and training my personnel? Is it wise to start a security company given today's economy? I am very interested in this and really want to have the knowledge necessary to make it work. Thank you so much.

Ronald
    Please browse this link:

How to Start a Security Company

How to Operate a Security Company, Day to Day Security Operations
    An E-book can give you a lot of practical tips.
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

Default How To Start A Security Guard Company

Our Security Company Sample Business Plan accurately defines your security business, identifies your goals, and serves as your firm's resume. The basic components include a current and pro forma balance sheet, an income statement, and a cash flow analysis. It helps you allocate resources properly, handle unforeseen complications, and make good business decisions. Because it provides specific and organized information about your company and how you will repay borrowed money, a good business plan is a crucial part of any loan application. Additionally, it informs sales personnel, suppliers, and others about your operations and goals. Our in-house business development consultant will deliver a business plan that is both affordable and undoubtedly necessary for your new security firm.

Hello friends I am newbie here, I also want to know about the initiatives for starting a company. This platform gives me huge knowledge especially about security company. Hope to get more ideas from here.
    Clare

Default How to Start a Security Guard Company

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post

Ronald
    When I surfing I read article about How to Start a Security Guard Company Security guard or security consultant you need to be well trained in your field. A degree in criminal justice or something closely related is helpful too. If you offer security equipment to your clients you need to know how to install the devices and teach your clients how to use them. As a security guard, you need to have excellent interpersonal skills. Your business is to deal with people. If you have employees you will need to be able to handle issues that arise. You also need to know a little bit about psychology. When hiring potential employees you need to think ahead and understand what your clients expect from your company. If your employees do not fit this image, you may have trouble keeping customers.

Kindly look this link for starting Your Security Guard Company Steps to start Your own personal Security Guard Company | Memory Map

If your wanting to start your own company, you also have to have your own SIA card!

The major problem I am facing with starting my company is obtaining clients. Your brother, like me probably has a lot of contacts and clients by virtue of his current role but undoubtedly (like me) he would have signed a non-competition clause as part of his contract. This prevents him from appraching any of the curernt as well as potential clientele of his company.

Make sure he has people willing to be his clients that are completely unrelated to his current firm. If so, how big the contracts maight be.
    As a last comment, I would stringly advice against you going into business with family.

Are you already working for security business? i wanna do too... can i please ask your contact?

With concerns about crime and terrorism on the rise, the demand for private security services is rising steadily to protect against robberies, violence and other forms of crime. As both businesses and consumers are increasingly more aware of their need for security, knowing how to start a security company can be a viable business opportunity for entrepreneurs. However, starting a security company requires the correct training and licensing, as well as a sound understanding of business management and networking. The following steps will teach you how to start your own security company

Follow steps

Competition for employment can be intense – that is why you need an impressive cover letter and professional resume to increase your chances of getting an interview call!
    Visit the website for more details Our Cheap Resume Writing Service | Cheap Resume Writing Services
    Send your resume here for free resume assessment.

Thanks.

Thread Information