Default Basic Tools To Create An Educational Website For Kids?

Hey, I am a Year 5 teacher and want to create a simple website that can teach kids at home, something simple and easy to navigate and easy to add new content, just some text and some images. I am new to a website building. Any help?

Word Press is the best option if you are looking to grate a website. It is fast and easy to set up, its free, easy to manage and you can use it for so many different types of websites.

• You don't need to know any coding as you can get a free theme that would allow you to change the design of your website fast. There are so many themes available for WordPress.
    • Also, Word Press got so many great plugins that will allow you to extend the functionality of your website so I can offer a lot of great features for your students.
    • Wordpress is super easy to update. If you can create a Word document then you can also publish a new post on your WordPress website.
    • Google also really likes WordPress sites and ranks them well.

Wordpress is the best, hands down. I am not sure why Google picks them over many others out there but they do.

Pick a theme that is easy to follow, bright, colorful, and interactive as well to get the kids engaged in using the site!
    VelvetJobs is the leading innovator in career transition, outplacement and employer branding. Millions of professionals have used VelvetJobs that offers career tools and services, curated a selection of jobs from leading companies, resume help and career advice.

Thread Information