Default Web Developer Resume Examples

I am looking for web developer resume examples, could anyone point me in the right direction. You could post some links here or send me a PM. Thank You

I am going to post 2 examples below to give you an idea on what they could/should look like.
    If you need any more help or have any other questions, feel free to ask.
    You can view more examples HERE and check out our webpage @ https://www.itguyresumes.com

We are IT Guy Resumes company, IT a resume writing service that helps people connected with IT sphere from all around the world to write effective and job-winning resumes, cover letters, CV, and improve their LinkedIn profiles for them to become appealing to employers. - IT resume service

The resumes above are very good examples. Coming from someone who works in the "printing" industry, you want to make sure what you use stands out and reads well.

I agree about these being good resumes. Most people I know who send out resumes always undersell themselves and don't actually create one in a way to bring attention to themselves.
    VelvetJobs is the leading innovator in career transition, outplacement and employer branding. Millions of professionals have used VelvetJobs that offers career tools and services, curated a selection of jobs from leading companies, resume help and career advice.

Thread Information