Default What Are The Career Options After A Bachelor In Computer Science

Could someone suggest me about my best career options available in different countries after a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science?

Quote Originally Posted by royrohith View Post
    Could someone suggest me about my best career options available in different countries after a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science?
    You have not mentioned your job experience and passing year but you can get job after bachelor Degree in Computer Science which mentioned below :

Programmer
    Computer Teacher
    Search Engine Optimizer
    Data Analyst
    Hardware / Network Engineer
    HCSL Insurance

Programming is usually the most commonly sought after career with this degree. You can also look into SEO and even banking on a more technological sense.
    It really depends on what experiences you have and where you would like to go with this degree.

General Administrative work is a good one to go for. The average admin in the US makes 75k per year and I think it is around 55k in the UK.
    VelvetJobs is the leading innovator in career transition, outplacement and employer branding. Millions of professionals have used VelvetJobs that offers career tools and services, curated a selection of jobs from leading companies, resume help and career advice.

Thread Information