Thread: Plant Breeding?

Default Plant Breeding?

I spoke with someone today that mentioned they bred plants for a living. I was not sure what she meant by this. I tried to find information online and didn't come up with much.
    She apparently works mostly with flowers and "breeds" new color variations and such from them. Is this a legit job?

I think this is a legit job but it is not heard of or commonly requested. These kind of careers are very selective and location oriented in nature. Place who may need these services likely deal with parties, weddings, and funerals.
    VelvetJobs is the leading innovator in career transition, outplacement and employer branding. Millions of professionals have used VelvetJobs that offers career tools and services, curated a selection of jobs from leading companies, resume help and career advice.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetJobs View Post
    I think this is a legit job but it is not heard of or commonly requested. These kind of careers are very selective and location oriented in nature. Place who may need these services likely deal with parties, weddings, and funerals.
    I agree with this. There is work here and in this field but how often do you hear of people requesting custom flowers?
    Soccer Socks Youth - The high-quality youth soccer socks are the must-have item for footballers. These elegant stocking over knees socks are designed to keep sweat off of your skin when you’re walking outsides and as it’ll ideal your knee while you are playing football and it comes to you. Knee High Athletic Socks Wholesale, Bulk Athletic Socks Striped - Yhao - These knee high athletic socks striped are fashionable Perfect for football, basketball, volleyball and rugby.

Thread Information