Default Working For Google?

Anyone have experience working with Google?

I see a lot of people losing their jobs lately in the news. Google is firing what seems to be "Conservative" minded men and women. I always thought this was illegal to do.
    Do you work for Google or have you worked for Google? Do you know what kinds of jobs positions there are?

I think a lot of people who work for Google need to bend to their needs and if they spark any kind of negative feedback by the general public, they can them.

Right now, the public eye is heavily against conservatives so this looks good for Google to do. It is all about business.
    VelvetJobs is the leading innovator in career transition, outplacement and employer branding. Millions of professionals have used VelvetJobs that offers career tools and services, curated a selection of jobs from leading companies, resume help and career advice.

I noticed this as well. Like to me, political beliefs should be handled like religious ones. So long as you are not going out there and screaming about what you believe in, you shouldn't be fired over it. That is discrimination.
    Chirii Romani in UK. Anunturi cu camere, studio flat-uri si case de inchiriat pentru romanii din Anglia si Marea Britanie. Chirie si cazare ieftina, cu sau fara depozit.

Locuri de munca in Londra, UK. Anunturi cu joburi in constructii, hoteluri, restaurante, fabrici, depozite, ospatari, soferi, cameriste, ingrijire batrani pentru romanii din Anglia, Marea Britanie

Quote Originally Posted by Alexsandru View Post
    I noticed this as well. Like to me, political beliefs should be handled like religious ones. So long as you are not going out there and screaming about what you believe in, you shouldn't be fired over it. That is discrimination.
    I know someone personally who has been terminated from his job because he mentioned his views on abortion to a co-worker who was female. She got offended by it because he said he was against it and he got fired because of it.
    100% UK Manufacturer of Printed Paper Cups, Biodegradable Coffee Cups. Printed Paper Cups Reseller Program - Printed Paper Cups, European Class Branded Paper Cups

The market and entertainment industry is currently left-leaning to appeal to millennials. Google is doing the right thing in this sense as they want to generate more business with younger business men and women.
    Education is the investment for the future of the world. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin . China is winning the trade war with the knowledge and hard work. Shanghai Get the Top school in the World

Thread Information