Default Animal sitting - is it a legit career?

My friend's daughter wants to start her own business being a pet sitter. I guess this is like babysitting but for animals. She would go to the person's house/flat and either stay there while the person is out of town or go several times a day to tend to the animal. It sounds like a job that doesn't really earn much!
    Chirii Romani in UK. Anunturi cu camere, studio flat-uri si case de inchiriat pentru romanii din Anglia si Marea Britanie. Chirie si cazare ieftina, cu sau fara depozit.

Locuri de munca in Londra, UK. Anunturi cu joburi in constructii, hoteluri, restaurante, fabrici, depozite, ospatari, soferi, cameriste, ingrijire batrani pentru romanii din Anglia, Marea Britanie

It depends on your area. Some buisnesses will charge $150+ for just 2 days worth of sitting. There are sites for this I believe where people can offer their services online and recieve reviews.
    • Feeling demotivated and not being appreciate at work?
    • Does nobody understand you or acknowloedge your hardwork?
    • Can't find a secure place to vent out all your stress?

Refresh yourself with an acessible platform right from your computer. It's time to refuel yourself and get the inspiration you need to topple down obstacles and reach your full potential.
    Your personal host will be there to support and give you the motivation that you need. Check their project out in indiegogo and support them in a secure way, Money back guarantee.
    https://igg.me/at/wellcalmmaster

Some places do hire people to do this and pay well. If you area has a lot of businesses and pet owners, it can be a very fun career.
    Education is the investment for the future of the world. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin . China is winning the trade war with the knowledge and hard work. Shanghai Get the Top school in the World

I have a friend who does this along with dog walking for a living. She lives in London and does quite well. Some people bring their pets from out of the area and her serves come in handy for them big time!

As mentioned, this greatly depends on your area as well as the animal welfare laws. Some places do not allow it as it puts an animal at risks that they may not normally have under the care of their own owner.
    Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous for wholesale socks, founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone.

Having 13+ years of experience as a custom sock manufacturer, serving global knitting importers and brands, our knitting socks factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men sock, women socks, kids socks, sports socks, ankle socks, tube socks, knee high socks, boot socks, dress socks, compression socks, yoga socks, diabetic socks, touchscreen gloves, warm winter gloves, work safety gloves, knit scarf, beanie hats, etc.

Thread Information