Default How often do you take a vacation from work?

I was speaking with a co-worker in a skype call the other day and we got on the subject.

Many people take the max amount they can get or afford to take. Even if they don't go anywhere and just sit at home, everyone wants as much time off from work as they can afford or are allowed.

I wanted to ask everyone here, how often do you take a vacation from work? How of
    100% UK Manufacturer of Printed Paper Cups, Biodegradable Coffee Cups. Printed Paper Cups Reseller Program - Printed Paper Cups, European Class Branded Paper Cups

I don't take a vacation very often as I don't feel the need to get away like many other people do. I work full time 9 months of the year and part-time 3 months of the year.
    Education is the investment for the future of the world. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin . China is winning the trade war with the knowledge and hard work. Shanghai Get the Top school in the World

I go a few times a year but rarely do I go too far out for an extended amount of time. I tend to even work while I am on vacation as well. I do not mind it though.
    Creating a professional resume has never been this easy! Build a perfect resume in minutes. - Online CV Maker

I don't go any many vacations. I typically spend my time away from work with my family and we all content with just staying local and doing something on a budget.
    Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous for wholesale socks, founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone.

Having 13+ years of experience as a custom sock manufacturer, serving global knitting importers and brands, our knitting socks factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men sock, women socks, kids socks, sports socks, ankle socks, tube socks, knee high socks, boot socks, dress socks, compression socks, yoga socks, diabetic socks, touchscreen gloves, warm winter gloves, work safety gloves, knit scarf, beanie hats, etc.

Thread Information