Thread: DIY or Paid CV

Default DIY or Paid CV

When it comes to applying for jobs, what kind of resume do you use?

Do you use one that you have created yourself or do you use one that you paid to have made for you?

Not many people consider this as a key factor to being hired but the average employer spends little time looking over individual resumes so it is important for you to know what you are offering is professional and stands out from the rest.
    Creating a professional resume has never been this easy! Build a perfect resume in minutes. - Online CV Maker

The do it yourself approach may have been fine for the 80's and 90's but not today. You need to actually put effort and creative thought into your resume and for many out there, they do not know where to begin.

I know if I was looking to hire someone, I would not hire a person with a generic resume.
    Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous for wholesale socks, founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone.

Having 13+ years of experience as a custom sock manufacturer, serving global knitting importers and brands, our knitting socks factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men sock, women socks, kids socks, sports socks, ankle socks, tube socks, knee high socks, boot socks, dress socks, compression socks, yoga socks, diabetic socks, touchscreen gloves, warm winter gloves, work safety gloves, knit scarf, beanie hats, etc.

Depends on your field and your level. Some people can do just fine and get a job using what they know but higher paid jobs requirer more creativity in order to stand out.
    ✂️ HeadBlade - The Leader In Headcare ✂️

Liked mentioned above, this all depends.

I am not sure enough people consider the importance of a first impression either. For many, your resume is your first impression with a company.

Quote Originally Posted by headblade View Post
    Depends on your field and your level. Some people can do just fine and get a job using what they know but higher paid jobs requirer more creativity in order to stand out.
    I would say even entry level positions these days look for better looking and better put together resumes. Even if you are working for a minimum wage position, they still care who they hire.

Thread Information