Default Have you ever used a resume builder?

A lot of people out there have either never heard of one or have never tried one. A resume builder allows you to enter in the information, choose the style, and all the formatting and everything is done for you in a professional manner.

If you are considering one, click the link in my signature to see what a resume builder can do for you. It is very easier to use.

If you have used one before, share which you used and how happy (or unhappy) you were with your resume results.
    Creating a professional resume has never been this easy! Build a perfect resume in minutes. - Online CV Maker

I have not but I know several people who have and with great success. After hunting for jobs for weeks or months, they decided to use a builder and ended up landing a job shortly after using the new resume.
    Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous for wholesale socks, founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone.

Having 13+ years of experience as a custom sock manufacturer, serving global knitting importers and brands, our knitting socks factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men sock, women socks, kids socks, sports socks, ankle socks, tube socks, knee high socks, boot socks, dress socks, compression socks, yoga socks, diabetic socks, touchscreen gloves, warm winter gloves, work safety gloves, knit scarf, beanie hats, etc.

I know they were around years ago but very little people had the use for them. Now that everything is done online, it makes sense to use one.
    ✂️ HeadBlade - The Leader In Headcare ✂️

Quote Originally Posted by headblade View Post
    I know they were around years ago but very little people had the use for them. Now that everything is done online, it makes sense to use one.
    Yeah, these kinds of things have been around for some time but many of them are a joke. I did look at the OP's and that one seems legit.

I have not personally used one. The last resume I have used was made for me. I paid a company to do it. This is certainly a cheaper option that allows you to be more in control.

I have not. I know they are a great way to get exactly what you want from a resume though. And hey, if you do use one and have a file, we can print it for you!

Thread Information