Default Applying online or in person?

Would you say you apply for jobs more online or in person?

It seems the majority tend to apply online these days which is understandable as it is easier, faster, and you can apply for multiple jobs in one sitting.
    Creating a professional resume has never been this easy! Build a perfect resume in minutes. - Online CV Maker

it has been many years for me but when I was looking for work, I applied online. I find that this is actually harder to get work though if you do not stand out among possibly thousands of other applicants.
    Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous for wholesale socks, founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone.

Having 13+ years of experience as a custom sock manufacturer, serving global knitting importers and brands, our knitting socks factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men sock, women socks, kids socks, sports socks, ankle socks, tube socks, knee high socks, boot socks, dress socks, compression socks, yoga socks, diabetic socks, touchscreen gloves, warm winter gloves, work safety gloves, knit scarf, beanie hats, etc.

Online is the easiest way. Some places will allow you to come in and apply still which is great but many places prefer to just get it all done through online forums.
    ✂️ HeadBlade - The Leader In Headcare ✂️

Online is the norm these days. I don't know many places you can walk into and ask to fill out a resume anymore. Most will just tell you to go home and do it online.

Whilst online is the standards in our digital age, I think it makes a better impression if at all possible to go in person and ask if the company is hiring or just to hand deliver your resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Whilst online is the standards in our digital age, I think it makes a better impression if at all possible to go in person and ask if the company is hiring or just to hand deliver your resume.
    I agree with this completely. If someone wanted to work for me, I know I would appreciate the drive they have of actually coming in and dropping off a resume.

Thread Information