Default First Impressions Mean EVERYTHING

If you are looking for an IT related job be it online, in an office, or working with computers whilst traveling, then you want to start with your best foot forward.

A lot of people are lined up for jobs in the field because the future of jobs and working is online and with computers. It is important to have the best resume possible so employers take notice of who you are and what you have to offer.

Have you considered using a resume builder to assist you with landing an IT job?
    Creating a professional resume has never been this easy! Build a perfect resume in minutes. - Online CV Maker

I think this is the case for all fields. Peopel often forget that we judge each other based on appearance and also first interactions. If you look confident, it shows.
    ✂️ HeadBlade - The Leader In Headcare ✂️

Quote Originally Posted by headblade View Post
    I think this is the case for all fields. Peopel often forget that we judge each other based on appearance and also first interactions. If you look confident, it shows.
    Agreed. Some people view this as superficial but if someone came to me looking for a job and they didn't dress properly or if they sent in a half-baked resume, I would quickly decline them for someone more professional.

Thread Information