Default How do you sleep?

I recently was talking with a friend on this topic and thought it could be a fun/interesting one to discuss here.

In terms of your bed, do you sleep on the covers or under them?

Do you wear actual pajamas, relaxed clothing, or just sleep in the nude?

And what about socks, do you sleep in socks?
    Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous for wholesale socks, founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone.

Having 13+ years of experience as a custom sock manufacturer, serving global knitting importers and brands, our knitting socks factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men sock, women socks, kids socks, sports socks, ankle socks, tube socks, knee high socks, boot socks, dress socks, compression socks, yoga socks, diabetic socks, touchscreen gloves, warm winter gloves, work safety gloves, knit scarf, beanie hats, etc.

I sleep in the nude. No socks either. It is comfortable for me and I have been doing it since my teen years. I actually find it strange people (especially men) sleep in clothes. You are already using covers.
    ✂️ HeadBlade - The Leader In Headcare ✂️

I sleep in lounge pants. The wife and I have 2 kids now, 4 and 7 and they are always running in and out of the bedroom and hopping in the bed. I used to sleep in the nude in my 20's. I don't mind it either way.

Thread Information