Default Do you wear what you sell?

I find that many companies who sell products or even those who endorse said products don't actually use them and I always wondered why.

This may be the case for specific items but I generally see it across the board. If you sell a product, is it something you use yourself too?
    Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous for wholesale socks, founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone.

Having 13+ years of experience as a custom sock manufacturer, serving global knitting importers and brands, our knitting socks factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men sock, women socks, kids socks, sports socks, ankle socks, tube socks, knee high socks, boot socks, dress socks, compression socks, yoga socks, diabetic socks, touchscreen gloves, warm winter gloves, work safety gloves, knit scarf, beanie hats, etc.

Wear it? Well, I support and completely back the product so yes I do. I think if you show you believe in something, you have to really mean it for people to take an interest.
    ✂️ HeadBlade - The Leader In Headcare ✂️

I am not in the kind of business to wear it (lol) but like headblade mentioned, I do show my support in custom-made shirts with the logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop_Awnings View Post
    I am not in the kind of business to wear it (lol) but like headblade mentioned, I do show my support in custom-made shirts with the logo.
    Same for myself but using the branding is a great way to get the word out. I have a few t-shirts I wear when I am out and about with the website, number, and general information and I think this makes a difference.

No, I mostly rely on flyers and business cards. I know some people will have company shirts printed off but we haven't really needed that.

Thread Information