Default Family Traditions

How many family traditions do you celebrate and share with your family?

I grew up in a family with many traditions and we have all stuck with them for many years. It keeps our family bonds strong and I noticed families without them or ones that lose interest in the ones they had are a lot less closer.
    Creating a professional resume has never been this easy! Build a perfect resume in minutes. - Online CV Maker

Too many to name! We like traditions in my extended family and often have large celebrations for holidays, major birthdays, and anniversaries. The average get together is usually 40+ people.
    Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous for wholesale socks, founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone.

Having 13+ years of experience as a custom sock manufacturer, serving global knitting importers and brands, our knitting socks factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men sock, women socks, kids socks, sports socks, ankle socks, tube socks, knee high socks, boot socks, dress socks, compression socks, yoga socks, diabetic socks, touchscreen gloves, warm winter gloves, work safety gloves, knit scarf, beanie hats, etc.

We still have some traditions we have done for many years. Since everyone is older now, some of them don't happen as often. Some family has moved out of the area or out of the country and travel isn't always an option.
    ✂️ HeadBlade - The Leader In Headcare ✂️

I come from a pretty large family myself so we tend to have yearly gatherings 5 to 7 times a year. Some are general holidays, others are for birthdays. We like to keep traditions going for sure.

Thread Information