Default How organized is your desk/office area?

I like to keep my home office clean and organized. I do not have very many things on my desk when I am not using it. I find the more clutter I have, the harder it is to work.

How clean is your desk and/or office area?
    Creating a professional resume has never been this easy! Build a perfect resume in minutes. - Online CV Maker

Very clean. One thing that my parents taught me growing up was that a clean space = a clean mind. You are able to focus on studies and work far easier in a clean and organized environment than a messy one.
    Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous for wholesale socks, founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone.

Having 13+ years of experience as a custom sock manufacturer, serving global knitting importers and brands, our knitting socks factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men sock, women socks, kids socks, sports socks, ankle socks, tube socks, knee high socks, boot socks, dress socks, compression socks, yoga socks, diabetic socks, touchscreen gloves, warm winter gloves, work safety gloves, knit scarf, beanie hats, etc.

I can be quite sloppy. My wife keeps on top of me though. Most of my clutter is from the paperwork that I don't put away. I have a system that works for me even if it looks like a mess to everyone else.

I keep my office very clean and organized. I sometimes have clients over or do business from my home office so if I were to leave it a mess, it simply would not look good!

Thread Information