Thread: Outdoor dining?

Default Outdoor dining?

When it comes to dining outdoors at a restaurant or in your own backyard, what do you prefer to sit at or under?

I know a lot of places offer those umbrella tables which are fine but they often lack complete coverage from the sun or rain and that can be a pain. Over-sized umbrellas that are not in the center of the table are a much better option.

I like to sit in a well-shaded area. I don't mind sitting in the sun now and then but in direct sun it can be a bother. Also, there is the chance of rain happening most days of the year here so I would rather not risk getting caught in it whilst I am enjoying a meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I like to sit in a well-shaded area. I don't mind sitting in the sun now and then but in direct sun it can be a bother. Also, there is the chance of rain happening most days of the year here so I would rather not risk getting caught in it whilst I am enjoying a meal.
    Nothing is worse than sitting outside enjoying a coffee or a meal and out of no where it starts pouring! I have had that happen to me a few times!!

Thread Information