Default Looking For A Courier Manual.

I Live in Luton and there seems to be some demand for freelance couriers. Anyway I do have van already that I was using for some roofing work but that is dried up now.

I do Like driving so I decided I become a courier. I do not know much about self employed courier industry. I have found some courier manuals for sale, like an e-book or downloadable manual, They cost from £ 10 -60 Can anybody recommend me any courier manual which one is the most extensive an up to date. I do not mind buying the most expensive one if it would really get my business going.

Somebody wants told me that there is a forum specifically for courier, would anybody know the name of it.

Most of the courier driver manuals are rubbish but there are some good courier manuals as well. Just read some reviews of the courier manual before you buy. I did buy one courier manual and there was noting in it about the courier work that I did not know before. Unfortunately I forgot the company who sold me the courier manual.

Default Courier guide reviews

There are some courier guide reviews at Freelance Courier – Advice on self employed courier work in the UK that are quite detailed and will help you to choose. Have a look.

We have just recently put together a very detailed career guide for anybody who is planning to become a freelance courier driver. You can ready it here on our blog: How To Become A Self Employed Courier Driver
    Find Out How To Become Absolutely Anybody!
    Visit also other sections of this fast growing career website Career Blog - UK Training Course Directory

It is that time of year again when the main players in the Courier Industry are on the look out for good drivers. What seems to be an easy industry to get into, for employers, it is not easy to get good drivers.

Whether you want to be employed or self-employed the Courier Industry could be for you.

When I said that it is that time of year again it is with one eye on the holiday which is coming up in December.
    You guessed it....Christmas.

How To Become A Courier Driver.
    Before you forward your resume to an employeer, send it to Cheap Resume Writing Services for Free Resume Critique. They also provide resume writing at low cost.

Oh! Ask me about it. I love driving like crazy! I don’t drive crazily but I love it like a crazy person. It sounds a good idea to me as well. I think I can also start logistics services Dallas since I have a truck and it will carry a lot of load and even big packages.

Thread Information