Default Advertisement offline?

Anyone still find success in advertising an online business offline?

I don't see many people discussing this and I think it is a very valuable thing that can greatly increase sales for any business.
    100% UK Manufacturer of Printed Paper Cups, Biodegradable Coffee Cups. Printed Paper Cups Reseller Program - Printed Paper Cups, European Class Branded Paper Cups

I absolutely think it is a great idea to do both. Most people focus online and while it is good, you miss out on a lot of people who don't spend as much time online be it because of work, family, or general life activities.
    Education is the investment for the future of the world. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin . China is winning the trade war with the knowledge and hard work. Shanghai Get the Top school in the World

I always recommend people branding items that go with their shop or business. If it is general, then business cards are enough but if you want to step up your game at your coffee shop, branded cups is the way to go!

Aside from local smaller businesses, most people I see who advertise do it online or on TV. You can get a lot more business simply by buying ad space on various sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
    Creating a professional resume has never been this easy! Build a perfect resume in minutes. - Online CV Maker

Quote Originally Posted by CV5 View Post
    Aside from local smaller businesses, most people I see who advertise do it online or on TV. You can get a lot more business simply by buying ad space on various sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
    I agree with this. it is easier, cheaper, and faster to advertise offline so if you do have a business that appeals to a lot of people in various locations, it is best to focus your advertisements online vs offline.

Online is the better option here. You can use social media sites like Facebook to help boost crowd awareness. When someone is looking for somewhere to do anything, the first thing they do is Google "____ near me".

Thread Information