Default Jobs In A Nursery

Hey Everyone

I was wondering i'f I can get some advice. I'm a little baffled on my career at the moment, have worked in admin for a few years which i havent particularly enjoyed.

I've been looking at careers in a nursery, I absolutely adore kids and want a job which will make a difference in someones life. What do i require to become a nursery teacher/nursery nurse?

Do I require a degree to become a nursery teacher? I've seen positions advertised as a nursery assistant, nursery nurse, nursery teacher. I'm a little confused on whats what.

Would a cache or a NVQ be better? Also at what level? I've completed my a levels in a different subject, however would i need to start at a level 1?

Please could you kindly help.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi cupcake, you should not need a degree to work in a nursery. You might get a background check but that is about it. Working with young kids is very satisfying and I wish you the best of luck!

Thumbs up Hi cupcake

Good luck with your career move.

There is no need to get a degree, the main qualifications/experience needed is:
    - Valid CRB
    - Any other Child Care Qualification
    - Previous experience

Also Baby and Toddler First Aid Training (so you know what to do in an emergency of course)

Just to let you know, Age121 do Baby and Toddler First Aid Training, and so if it was something you would like to consider doing, come to AGE121.

Check us out at Baby & Toddler First Aid Course | AGE

If you do decide to train with AGE121, you can Quote this DISCOUNT CODE: CB125RB, to get £5 off

Wish you all the best for your future
    AGE121

Any update with your career? Were you able to get a job at a daycare?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Hey Everyone

I was wondering i'f I can get some advice. I'm a little baffled on my career at the moment, have worked in admin for a few years which i havent particularly enjoyed.

I've been looking at careers in a nursery, I absolutely adore kids and want a job which will make a difference in someones life. What do i require to become a nursery teacher/nursery nurse?

Do I require a degree to become a nursery teacher? I've seen positions advertised as a nursery assistant, nursery nurse, nursery teacher. I'm a little confused on whats what.

Would a cache or a NVQ be better? Also at what level? I've completed my a levels in a different subject, however would i need to start at a level 1?

Please could you kindly help.

Many thanks in advance.
    Hi Cupcake,
    Job responsibilities will be different for different job titles. Check the job responsibilities for nursery assistant, nursery teacher, nursery nurse. Decide which is the best job title that suits for your dream job.

Hey,there is one more benefit working in nursery that you can know better how to handle small child's and by staying with small children you will get away from any tension and if I think career wise this job is best for girls.
    career coaching

Very interesting topic, it is a true fact that handle the small child is not so easy task.

Thanks

There is more than one educational pathway leading to eligibility to take the standardized National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX)-RN.

How to Become a Nurse

Jobs being offered by Federal Govt. you may make hypothesis to get solved:

-Read More: https://www.usajobs.gov/

If you really want to hunt the job as nursing professional, contact with Cheap Resume Writing Services that offers professional Resume Writing to all job seekers. They offer 20% discount on each order.

Thanks.

Thread Information