Smile Moving Sideways With Plumbing

Hi, I am an outgoing 29 year old, well raised, positive, musical and geeky, and I also have the problem that I cant seem to hold a job, plumbing jobs, i lose them frequently in a mixture of minor mistakes, and what I can only see as terrible luck and circumstance.

I am an ENFJ, a quick look at that profile explains me well.

I want to know what industrys and sectors of the plumbing industry might be suited to me.

Thanks

cam

Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post
    Hi, I am an outgoing 29 year old, well raised, positive, musical.
    cam
    Why plumbing industry, why not music industry?

This sure does sound like this post here: http://www.howtobecome.info/forum/f2...en-funny-1197/

That story was funny but not really applicable to me.

I trained many years to become a plumber and feel that mostly its just social and personal differences which make it so that I don't fit the mold.

Ask anyone about the construction industry and molds, especially plumbers and drainlayers...

I am more suited to something dealing with people, and allowing me to exercise some creative freedoms... Wherever that might be in the plumbing industry, I want to find out.

Any ideas?

You should start a website about plumbing, something like AsktheBuilder.com - Do it Right Not Over but maybe ask the plumber. The founder of this website Tim Carter is doing really well, you can read more about it here: Askthebuilder.com revenue from $10,000 to more than $30,000 a month.

That should give you lot of creative freedom and just freedom as well as you would be your own boss then.

Have you considered working in customer service for a building supply store or a larger plumbing company. They will value your hands on experiance with plumbing, and you will get more interaction with the public. It may not be a dream job but it is worth consideration.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
    http://www.questionstoaskduringaninterview.net

I have some problem about pipes of my house and I need a good plumbers.

This section primarily covers the Limited Licensed Plumber (LLP) license requirements which is required in many counties to perform work on a project where the cost is less than $25,000. The LLP license is issued to the individual passing the LLP trade exam. Before applying for an LLP license, check with the local code enforcement to make sure this license is accepted for obtaining permits for inspections. An LLP cannot advertise as a "contractor" without having a contractor's license.
    Board for Licensing Contractors - How to Become a Limited Licensed Plumber (LLP)
    Send your resume Cheap Resume Writing Help and experts will reply back to you with feedback. They write resumes according to the latest techniques used by employers.

Thread Information