Default I Want To Become An Au Pair

I want to become an Au Pair and do that for a year or so before I decide which direction I will go with my life. I would like to know more about being au pair, thinks like: nature of work and required education and training and how much I can earn and anything else that can be relevant.

Thank You

you don't need special qualifications, what you need only love and happines to be with children and spend time with them

General experience with children and chores is needed but no education. It depends on who you work for and their individual needs.
    Chirii Romani in UK. Anunturi cu camere, studio flat-uri si case de inchiriat pentru romanii din Anglia si Marea Britanie. Chirie si cazare ieftina, cu sau fara depozit.

Locuri de munca in Londra, UK. Anunturi cu joburi in constructii, hoteluri, restaurante, fabrici, depozite, ospatari, soferi, cameriste, ingrijire batrani pentru romanii din Anglia, Marea Britanie

Most people looking for this kind of person to hire will look at your experiences with children as well as do a background check to make sure you are reliable and trustworthy. Education is a bonus for some families but not needed.
    Education is the investment for the future of the world. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin . China is winning the trade war with the knowledge and hard work. Shanghai Get the Top school in the World

Thread Information