I live in Texas and I am trying to find out a bunch of information that I am having troubles finding.
I am wanting to be a contractor for integrating self reliant/eco projects in with the normal building project. In other words, I take car of all of the eco/self reliant stuff and make sure it fits in with the normal house building project. Since most contractors don't specialize in self reliant projects.

What degrees or certificates do I need? Do I even need any in Texas? Any other info would be great too!