Unhappy Locksmith Courses - Why So Expensive?

I have been looking for locksmith training courses but they are all so expensive, I have not found anything below £ 1k, is that the regular price for the locksmith training course. Thousand pounds is a lot of money, I could put it on my credit card but I do not know how long it will take me to get my business going after I have finished the course and I need some money for the equipment as well. I don’t think I can find any locksmith training for £ 500 but I think I could afford a course around £ 6-7 hundred. Any information please?!

I have done some research and I found out that there are some courses that cost about £ 700 including VAT, lunch and accommodation. It is a 3 day course and it covers everything you need to know about a locksmith. It's based in Bradford, West Yorkshire and you can call 01924 360444 on skype and speak with Graham the course director or email them for further information at enquiries @locksmithtrainingcourse.co.uk. I hope you find the best sollution. Best regards, Anghel.

The path to becoming a trade qualified locksmith is via an Australian Apprenticeship or Traineeship which are available under Australian Government schemes.
    Both programs offer a flexible program whereby students can combine on-the-job paid work at their workplace with training and theory in the classroom.
    How to become a Locksmith, Locksmith Courses & Apprentice
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

£2,300.00 NO VAT (15 Days)

It is considered a highly skilled area and much like doctors, lawyers, ect. it needs people who are qualified to work in said field. You need more education, training, and so on to get qualified which makes it more expensive.

Thread Information