Default Reality Programs

Could I get any training, or some hints or tips on how to get on the reality shows. It is just a matter of persistence, or is there a way a person should be acting to get picked?

Well a lot of reality tv shows as you may know tend to be fake for the most part, not all of them though. If you have any family or friends who are connected to any production companies this may help. Acting will help too. I know some reality tv shows have forms and websites where you can apply, so check out that!

They were filming a reality show one time the street back from mine, I don't know what it was about but they had the boom mics and the camera men etc... everyone there. My neighbour had told me they were filming it so I went by and watched for the most part and from the brief glimpses I got, most of it seemed to be staged.

So acting should help.

The majority of reality tv shows are fake, as you may already know. So being an actor will definitely help. Not having the urge to go around telling everyone it's fake will help too :P Although I'd imagine you'd be legally binded to it on the contract. I don't know if there are casting calls for reality tv shows, and I think they usually approach you more. Knowing someone would help.

i am interested all reality show. but common tv program my favorite shows.

Do you want to be the next reality TV star? Is your life, family, or profession compelling enough to become a show? Do you have genuine talent? Are you driven and unconcerned by the glare of the public eye? Reality TV Producers are always looking for unique people and businesses to base shows on, and always need new participants for each renewed season of other formatted shows, giving you a chance to decide whether or not you'd like to give it a go. This article will help you to decide whether you want to be a reality TV star, and provides some steps on how you can improve your chances of becoming a participant in a reality TV show.

How to Get on a Reality TV Show
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

Thread Information