Default How to Become a Mobile App Developer?

Software development is big business, especially mobile app developments. I would really like to get started in it. How to become a mobile app developer?

Default How to become a mobile app developer,

Mobile app developer is defiantly a good career option as this technology is evolving very fast and more and more people are using Smartphone’s. There is a good infographics about how to become a mobile app developer, I found it on Android Phone and I have posted it here.

To become best you have to become more effective with passion just like those who succes in the industry!!!
    careerkeys.com.au

That`s right, you have to be definitely passionate and the other important thing is that you will need to have lots of good contacts. After I made my degree I was hoping that the knowledge and the passion is enough, but on the market you realize without contacts you cannot rise in your carrier.

If there are any members that are mobile app developers! i would like to have a mobile app developed if you can p.m me on the the forum! with number ect so we can talk. Thanks

A great way to make some pretty good cash developing mobile apps is to freelance. If you can come up with some good app ideas that some businesses would love to have; you could pitch it to them, tell them a price, and then try to sell it to them. If it's an app that customers/businesses could utilize; you shouldn't have much of a problem selling it.

Brilliant idea. You need passion to be on top.

Default Awesome

Great information here, thanks for the posts and illustrations all! I have also found that the best way is to become self taught as its still a new industry but there are courses now

Actually mobile app development is growing technology now a days and there will be lots of users in the future of mobile apps. And you want to become a mobile app developer, join the best course and study yourself. Good luck..

Obviously a course for something like this would help which you can find around different education based buildings in your area. However you can learn to code mobile apps from tutorials and tips from around the web. I would suggest downloading the API for something like Android and following tutorials online to build something.

Default Retail banks

Better to start with retail bank esp. they have good training schemes and large legacy applications with plenty of work in this area

Hi
    At presently this area is growing industry and there will be plenty users in the future of mobile apps. If you wish to become a mobile app developer, find the best course and best institutes for study .

Great feedback from the members. There is a no Mobile App certification however the promo posted from the DROID is spot on as far as steps to take. Good luck.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by drive View Post
    Software development is big business, especially mobile app developments. I would really like to get started in it. How to become a mobile app developer?
    As mobile phones have become as important as our wallets and purses in everyday living, development in this area is going on in a very fast pace. Mobile devices have become a tremendous source of entertainment, communication, and information and also jobs for millions. Getting started as a mobile application developer is easy if you are very focused and know about what you want to do.Some tips
    1)Obtain a degree in computer science.
    2)Learn the basics and work on projects to furnish your skills.
    3)Build your knowledge base by creating your own software applications.
    4)Attend some mobile conference or a seminar which can be the right place to launch your application.

For more information please feel free to contact us xist4.com London.

Default Mobile Application Development

These days mobile application development is on boom and there would be golden opportunities for the developers.Going for a course would be a best option for learning the mobile application development.
    All the applications development needs programming skills.So you have to choose you're good at which language.

The Android Mobiles needs the usage of Java and some portions of C & C++.

iPhones development requires the objective-C language whereas C#/C/C++/Visual Basic is required by the Windows Phone.
    So check your programming skills and go for the particulars at which you're good.
    Become a certified general transcriptionist and start earning from the comfort of your home with Transcription Certification Institute.

It is not really very hard to become a mobile app developer.

You can try to get a degree and a few certificates, you are ready to go.

Mobile app development has come of age today. With the ever-rising demand for smartphone apps, this field is full of Apple, Android and BlackBerry developers. Submitting your app has become much easier, with the major app stores relaxing their restrictions. Most app stores charge a nominal registration fee, which makes it more lucrative for the app developer. But can a freelance mobile app developer really earn that much from his independent occupation? Is it worth becoming a self-employed, freelance mobile developer?

Becoming a Freelance Mobile App Developer

Send your resume here for Free assessment.

Good Luck!

Mobile app developing is one of the highest paid jobs today. The future is so bright for a mobile app developer. There are a lot of training center and a lot of training courses on the internet for that, should be quite easy to find.

You need to have a lot of skills, the most important quality you need is having patience because you will need to learn a lot of programming.

Thread Information