Default Making A Workout Video

I remember back in the day it was hard to watch TV late at night without seeing an infomercial for someone selling a workout video.

I don't see nearly as many of these as I used to, but I feel that it could still be a profitable endeavor to make a workout video.

Making and editing the video shouldn't be a problem, but pitching it to advertising companies is what stumps me. THe process of getting it on TV to make the sales is something that I have no idea how to do, or even where to get started.

Does anyone have any tips?

In my opinion it would be very difficult to make a profit competing against some of the heavier hitters in the industry. There are a lot of workout videos with celebrity endorsements from MMA fighters and movie stars. It would be very difficult to compete against these on television.

However; youtube and other internet-based media is an option. Youtube allows for users to monetize their videos with ads. If you could make a video that is enjoyable to watch, and people would keep coming back for more, than you can certainly make a good sum of cash with it. You just have to focus on good production value and content. Adding humor will certainly make people keep coming back for more.

Unless people know your name already it will be hard to sell a workout video to anyone without a reputation. As mentioned before, you should start with YouTube. Make videos, post them online. Build a reputation and a following there.
    St Pancras Trains to Paris ticket deals. London has direct access to Paris by train St Pancras in London. Experience train holidays in the Sunny south or skiing in central Europe just a few hours away by train. Paris is only 2 hours by train from the main terminal at London.

You do not really have to get your workout video on TV, you can upload it on Youtube and promote it.

You can hire some promoters too.

Your workout video will need to be really good as there are so many good ones out there it will be hard to compete. Your best bet is to contact a fitness company like Team Beachbody and see if they will sell it on your behalf on their website. Insanity is one of their products, that will have earned both parties a lot of money.

Thread Information