Default A Person Who Does Valet Parking

I've always thought that this would be a pretty neat job. I'm wondering how someone gets a job like that. Do they actually apply for the position, or do valet parkers generally have other job duties as well? I wouldn't mind working for a hotel; and park peoples cars, and carry their luggage for them. Even if it's a low wage, I could probably make some good money with tips. Especially if you get some high class clients who's wallets are overflowing. It seems like it would be pretty laid back and stress free as opposed to other professions that work off tips, like bartenders and waiters.

As far as I know most establishments will only require valet parkers to have a clean driving record; and no criminal record.

Bare in mind; you also need to be in pretty good shape. You will have to lug around luggage and what not as well.

When I was in college I worked at a concert hall where I would not only park decently well-known celebrities' cars; but I would also have to lug around amps and guitars and stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig1 View Post
    As far as I know most establishments will only require valet parkers to have a clean driving record; and no criminal record.

Bare in mind; you also need to be in pretty good shape. You will have to lug around luggage and what not as well.

When I was in college I worked at a concert hall where I would not only park decently well-known celebrities' cars; but I would also have to lug around amps and guitars and stuff too.
    I agree with Craig. I am pretty sure you need to have a clean driving record. I bet valets get pretty good tips at times.
    St Pancras Trains to Paris ticket deals. London has direct access to Paris by train St Pancras in London. Experience train holidays in the Sunny south or skiing in central Europe just a few hours away by train. Paris is only 2 hours by train from the main terminal at London.

Parking Lot Attendants

Job Description
    Park vehicles or issue tickets for customers in a parking lot or garage. May collect fee.

Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots, storage garages, or new car lots.
    Greet customers and open their car doors.
    Calculate parking charges, and collect fees from customers.
    Issue ticket stubs, or place numbered tags on windshields, and give customers matching tags for locating parked vehicles.
    Take numbered tags from customers, locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles.

Read more >>> Parking Lot Attendants
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

Thread Information