Default Being A Professional Liar - Psychic

I've been watching a t.v. show on psychics. I have got to say this has got to be the absolutely easiest "job" in the world! It takes no talent, education, or training. All you really have to do is be good at tricking people. I know that some people actually believe in this mumbo jumbo, but I'm pretty confident it's all just made up.

How can I become a professional liar? What other types of jobs involve professional lying? Lawyers, they lie a lot...

This is a pretty funny thread actually.

The whole psychic thing has always intrigued me. It just seems so hard to believe that they can make an actual career out of it. Sure they can make a few bucks every now and then when someone needs guidance, but it just seems unrealistic that they find enough opportunities to make it full-time.

Some other jobs that could involve lying would be; politicians, salespersons, real estate agents, and the weatherman, lol.

This is interesting and funny, for the sake of money we can see psychics all over the world. This is now a career, it's not easy to convince people so it is a talent. Sometimes, this is a source of funny parodies.

Thread Information